My Motto for the year:
It’s a new dawn
It’s a new day
It’s a new life for me
And I’m feeling good!
These are a few of the goals I have for the new year, and I will try my best to recap weekly on the progress of this:
1. Lose Weight.
2. No Sodas
3. No Fast Food
4. Drink more water
5. Do crunches. Everyday.
6. Run – ultimate goal is 3 times a week, 2-3 mile minimum
7. Do push-ups, correctly, and do them well
8. Eat less carbs, more veggies and fruit
9. Take pictures of myself, everyday
10. Be confident in myself, that I can DO this. I NEED this.
11. Fit in to my BeBe Size 10 Dress. I wore it on one of the first dates with my hubby
I will be back to triathlon training as well. My first one of the year will be the TriGirl Super Sprint on Mother’s Day. Other races for the year:
Tri Girl Sprint – August
Oktoberfest – October 13
RunGirl Half Marathon – December <– this is my ultimate goal. I would LOVE to end the year with this race.
I may throw in some other short races through the year, but these are my definite races.